Sunday, May 4, 2008

China from tomorrow until Friday.
It's 4.20pm now and i have yet to pack my bag.
Looking forward to the trip, but NOT to the food. Heard that the food's not yummy. Oh no. I need yummy food.

some random things:
- Janan calls Mr. Bean "Sister Bean" and watermelon "waterlemon".
- Dad made soursop juice the other day so Raj took the jug out of the fridge to get himself some and Janan happened to come into the kitchen at the same time. We usually drink cold drinks secretly, making sure Jan doesn't know since he's not allowed to drink them.

J: "what's that?"
R: "for the plants outside"
J: "ohhhhhhhhhh"

Haha. I absolutely adore my brothers.
Anyway, KK Hospital has accepted me (:
I'll be starting work on the 9th of June.
I've only got a month of holidays left!
Raj has already been giving me a list of things he wants and he never stops!

"Akkkkaaaa... since you're gonna be wooorrrrkkkiinnngggg, can you buy for me _____ ?"
Before i reply him, he smiles and says, "Thank you Akka" while walking away.

No comments: