Thursday, April 9, 2009

What was supposed to be a baby-sitting night for Janan turned out to be a dinner date with the other dear younger brother, Raj instead.
Parents were gonna do visiting/ministry and wanted us to look after Jan and distract him at Causeway Point but he insisted on following Mom and Dad when they dropped us off at Causeway. Thus it was just Raj and I.
He followed me while i shopped for necessities this time (knowing the reactions Dot, J.K, Pearl will give when reading this ;p) Awkwardly waiting at the side while big sister smelt lotions and perfumes/scanned tru' the shelves of creams and then commenting on the amount i spent.

Good training for him right ladies?

We had dinner at Pastamania, and what i loved about it was i got to talk to him, heart to heart, deeper topics. I wished it was longer but it was still good. We talked about his friends, whom he has gotten closer to the past year, we talked about girls, yes, girls, :p, we talked about me, the guys i liked/liked me. He and I have always been open to each other about these things.
I am quite impressed actually, when i asked him if his girlfriend next time has got to be really pretty or have a good body, he answered saying it wouldn't matter (: Tho' he did say she has got to be pleasant looking.

Maybe you think he isn't being honest. But that's a mindset we should all adopt.
When all the good looks fade, when time and age catches up, all you have got left is character. Will you still love him/her the same way you did when he/she was a sweet young thing?
It's easy to be shallow. But i'd want someone, to look at me the way I am inside. Someone to love me, for who I really am, and not because of the way i look like on the outside.

No comments: