Thursday, July 26, 2007

okay.now that most of my classmates who has blogs wrote "testimonial- like" entries for every classmate in our group (read: Rozi, Des,Yeekoon) decided that my post wasnt enough. =)

Desmond: I love this guy to bits..! Des has been one of my first few real good friends. Always felt comfortable with you. With you i can be crappy. With you i could do away with my face. You always made me laugh, be it your actions/facial expressions, or the things you said.You've been there when i had questions (particularly qns a girl needed to ask a guy=p), you cared when i was down. All this small little things Des, all this prove you are a great friend. So dont ever, ever doubt yourself.

Rozi:My crapping partner - will never forget all the laughs, my obliging listener when i had LOADS of stories to tell (you'd stand there smiling and listening while my mouth rattled off like a train), my clinical lab partner/consultant when it came to practising our skills. my comical friend, my encourager. Love you girl!

Dani: I dont care dani, your not just someone else's BARNEY. your my DANIsaur! love this blur woman lots too. I dont know when did we started to get close, but each time you tell me things that bothered you it made me glad when you opened up. And the times when we sort of protected each other, i cherish you girl.

Siti: This lady has maturity, is wise and sensible, absolutely lady-like. Once i wrote on her piece of paper "inner beauty". This kind of beauty far exceeds any other beauty, because it is something in that person's character that jumps out and sort of mesmerize you. That's what she has.=) Siti has also this humour which comes at its own place and time, suddenly she'd perk up and ask us lame jokes.

Hafiz: If i wasn't lazy, i'd type the smallville/superman's theme song. The man of many lame jokes which still tickled our funny bones. Ahhh. im so glad he finally stopped playing that ridiculous game where he'd punched the person who looked at his fingers forming an "o.k." sign placed anywhere below his waist and then punching the person who looked at it (yes! girls were not spared too!). I'm sure he enjoyed playing it on me because i was always an easy target.

Nava: =) really motherly. I admit there were frictions between us both, when it comes to groupwork i can become hard when i voice out. But i guess it's evident, at the end of the day, how much she cared for all of us. The little treats she'd give our sub-group (ice-kachang over discussion! wheee!), when she'd ask me if im okay with things. She does care and can be a great friend.

YeeKoon: ms.BEAUTIFUL! This sweet girl never fails to crack the entire class up with her antics, seriously with her you dont know what to expect next. And she's blossomed over the 3 years in sch too. Getting preetier and starting to put make up on complete with eyeliner and mascara recently..wonder which guy she has a crush on...

Ivy: Wasn't close to her but it doesnt take one to be close before you find out that she has a light-hearted/easy-going character. Pretty woman too, love the clear skin! =) And agree with Des that she is witty.

Fiona: She's our other mummy - and it seems she enjoys being one, she'd come and sayang us literally =). A great person to have around, highly knowledgeable and will always help when we had questions regarding nursing skills. Fiona if you read this - Thanks so much, what i regret abit more is we didnt't really get to talk, real talk.. cos i know youd make a wonderful friend too.

Duan Qin: Ahh the sweet, cute lady with that big, hearty laughter. When she laughs you can hear that it really comes out from within all her being. She has this curiosity for things where she'd go "ahh? reallllllllyyyyyy ahh?" with a look of amazement on her face.

Xueting: desmond's girlfriend....=) the demure lady whom he dedicated a giant shout out on his blog "XUETING..YES YOU! I LOVE YOU!" eh eh eh... lucky woman. Dedicated, hardworking, smart and fun, beautiful smile. That's her.

Jing2: Our class walking dictionary/anatomy and physiology textbook who has a pleasant, helpful personality. Need i say more? =)

ZhoaXia: pardon me if i spelt her name wrong (oops!). Strong, firm, tough. Haha, her heart's desire is to be a police woman! And i feel she fits that job! And she's so smiley too, people told me that im very smiley but i think she beats me by a thousand times.

Xuqian:=) this woman is a really nice person and when she talked to me, i felt she talked in a very big sister way, which is nice because ive never had "big sisters". Lighthearted woman too.. and loves to laugh.

Chengmin: Right from the start, chengmin has established herself as a strong presenter. Nevermind that her english is accented with strong chinese accent, she talks comfortably and firmly and can amazingly act well too. Stage presence. One can tell she's serious in her work. Bet she's gonna make a good staff nurse.

Melissa: Perfectionist, artist, loves to teach/present (she presents well too), and is a good friend too, worked with her for many of our attachments. yea, sure there's friction sometimes, but ever since when can a relationship between 2 be smooth-sailing, Nevertheless, mel had always cared for me. Even when she risked teacher cutting her marks when she tried to help me during my assesment. *thanks mel*smiles*

Sharon: Quirky, fun-spirited, humourous and sensible. Sharon brings alot of smiles to many of my classmates faces. Funny personality, will never forget that time when she kept cheering herself on loudly infront of the whole class before her presentation =) "sharon, you can do it" claps her hands and her fist banging the air "come one, you can do it" she went until siti told the class "ok la ok la, eh, lets cheer for her" causing the whole class to roar with laughter and cheers.

those are my wonderful classmates, once again, i may not be close to all of them (by group of best girlfriends are from another class) but still love 'em all.

No comments: