Monday, October 22, 2007

oh, me and nana appeared in the chinese' newspaper on Sunday morning..
check it out on nana's blog. =)
a once in a lifetime thing.. mum was saying, 2005 she appeared in the newspaper (one of the foreigners turned singaporeans featured that year), 2006 Raj was caught on tv (he was in the choir during last year's national day parade) and now 2007, her daughter's featured on the front page buying bread.

Also on Sunday during 2nd liner's cell, we had this little "game" of writing encouragements/what we think of the person, on each other's papers and i recieved this cute, little poem from someone poetic and cheeky (its not that hard to guess who) :

"Shee shee shee shee shee
You are what i want to be
Strong in God like a tree
Delicate like a cup of tea
This poem's from me
I hope you can see
You're my maggi mee
My sticky rice chee hee
Your faith is as wide as the sea
Hope you know you have the key
To my secrets, my thoughts, and me.
HAHA. =p"

hahaha, this person must have been so hungry when he wrote this poem, hungry till he associated me with food and drink.. friendships are absolute fun =D

and stay over's are absolute fun too! After a long time a stay over at nana's, with jaron joining in the fun.. from watching "the maid" to crapping at 1plus a.m while going to the petrol station opposite to buy drinks..and finally sleeping at 4plus (i slept earlier than them of course, those two owls), and sleeping at nana's hall is niceeee.. the sofa's sooo comfortable.
Oh anyway people, nana's room is in a mess. horrible mess. don't believe me? wait, ill put up the pictures of it soon enough. that's why i decided that we slept in the hall instead.
=D

No comments: