Sunday, March 2, 2008

Super Strong God
Hillsong

Sometimes I wonder what life really means
Then I see Jesus within You and me
Your gift to us, Lord, none can compare
Living for Jesus,
His praise I declare

Creation shouts of You...

Super Strong God
You loved me
Super Strong God
You made everything, so beautiful!

Super Strong God....

First heard this song at Aunt Peggy's house while preparing for the Philippines trip. Heard the Hillsong Kids version. Such a hair-raising song..
Listening to this song, its a reminder of how much we need God.
Looking at how the world is right now.. the more we know and realize how much we, how much I need God.

How many times have i pushed You away Lord
Living for my own selfish needs and desires
Wanting to live my life my own way
Forgetting that the very essence of all of my life
Is yours and because of You
The reason that i breathe, that i wake each day
Your gift of life to me
How many times Oh Lord
Have i lifted my voice to You
Singing of how much i needed You, how much I loved You
And yet the very next day i sin
How many times Oh Lord
I've told You that i want to be used
That i long to hear You, to feel You
And the very next day i refuse to spend my quiet time, alone for You
How many times have tears rolled down my face
I cry, wanting to be changed
And the very next day i hurt You again
Yet, Oh Lord
When i needed You the most
You were there
Your invisible presence, gently embracing me
Such peace within my heart and soul
When i hurted Lord
You sent people to comfort and pray for me
Without me needing to tell them
Without me needing to say anything
When my heart was broken
You gave me the strength to pick myself up
All this are evidences
That You are indeed real, and that You love me
How unworthy I am
Still You chose me, still You love me
My super strong God
how beautiful
Oh how beautiful You are

No comments: