Friday, July 18, 2008

i do not want to see anymore prudential agents or sit tru more prudential 'talks' .
My ears will bleed.
The competition within them is killing me.
As it is, no matter how good the plan is.. the way they "fight" for a client piss me. The least they can do then is to appear to genuinely want the best for a client. Even if it means not having that particular commission going into their bank accounts.

And if they really want to help people save. then don't CHOOSE clients based on their dressing.

Why is it that when i'm wearing my nursing uniform or office attire while working at Jill's, you come to me and rattle on about saving.
And when i'm in normal tee and jeans you look pass me , stretch out your hand and walk straight to the next person in crisp white blouse, chic black skirt and fashionable stilletos. Don't the people wearing ordinary tees, jeans and flip flops need to save too?

No comments: