Friday, July 11, 2008

When bestfriends make funny faces and turns crazy in the midst of our photo-taking sessions. (: a random HUGE shoutout to nana: BESSIE I LOVE YOU!!!
the pictures below are just a few of the thousands of pictures we have together. (:



If you look tru' our albums: you'll notice that nana has a few shots of her doing this "mouth-open-in-a-huge-O". She looks like the masked-person from the Scream movies!

nana says: "hrrrrmmm. i've got NICE JUICY LIPS" (or rather dry lips. ooopps. should have put on lipgloss before taking the picture)




my monkey face.

greedy pretty nana!


Thank You Lord for the life You've given me, for the family and the home You've placed me in, and for the wonderful people You've allowed me to share my life with. Thank You for everything.

No comments: