Monday, September 15, 2008

My first round of nightshift went okay too. I will get used to working nights soon enough. It's quieter, i get to sit down at the nurses counter, eat chips and maybe if there's really nothing to do, go online.

Went to church straight from the hospital.. and if i had reached home an hour later yesterday, i would have been awake for 24 hours for the first time. Yeap, it would have been the first time 'cos i never liked staying awake the whole night.. Shee needs her sleep. Shee must sleep. If not Shee turns into an ugly, grumpy monster.
Of course the moment i stepped home, i couldn't be bothered with trying to stay awake an hour longer to reach the 24hour mark.. knocked out almost immediately the moment my head touched my pillow up till 9pm when Raj woke me up for dinner.


Saw this cute picture while searching for pictures to add into my slides on 'Dengue Fever'. To think that i would be done with Microsoft Powerpoint the moment i start working. Sister wants her ward nurses to get more CNE points by giving in-services/presentations on relevant topics to our fellow colleagues. I'll be doing my presentation this wednesday.

Baby. Diaper. Nurse. Stethoscope. (:
Things that are currently so familiar.

No comments: