Thursday, March 26, 2009

HAHA. Brave me decided to chat with GARFIELD BUCKLEY OF NATURALLY 7 on fb.
oh gosh. They really are so nice! He could choose not to reply me, but he still did. It is hard to have fame and yet still be so humble and it's heartwarming when we see stars having that quality.

I'm so exicited. I'm gonna rave about it NOW! :D and show off.
I'm sorry.. when it comes to this I can't keep quiet.
Haha. I have been joking and telling all those friends I have been raving about, that they are my victims. Really. There was Debs, Morven, Shahul, Lilian, Estella, Jaya, Mariam, Haresh and Kevin. To all of them i have raved about and swooned over Nat 7!

11:03am Sheela Grace
Hello hello Garfield! Its been 4 days and my friends and i are still pretty much hyped out about your performance in Spore. (:
God bless you guys. Its great when we listen carefully and hear that most of your songs are directed to God. Your group's such a blessing and for that, May God continue to bless and enrich you guys more.


11:23am Garfield
awww thank you sooo much Sheela...it was a pleasure singing in Spore we had a great time there thanks a lot

11:24am Sheela Grace
HAHA. well im sure we hope we made an impression just like you did all of us! (:

11:24am Garfield
well yes you did
remember this is our second time coming there


11:25am Sheela Grace
Yeaaa! And when will be the next? we're eagerly awaiting plus we have been raving about N7 to all the friends who did not come. :D

11:25am Garfield
but you meet different people each time too
so hopefully the next time we come back there i'll see you :-)


11:26am Sheela Grace
sure you will! We'll make sure we'll come again and get the front row seats. it was a treat (:

11:27am Garfield
awww well im glad you enjoyed yourself

11:29am Sheela Grace
hee. yeap. i did. So, take care! And enjoy all the other gigs and get more cds out in Spore toooooo. Haha. okay, ill not take much of your time. It has been a couple of days/week of gigs non-stop right? God bless you again and send my regards to the rest too. (:

11:42am Garfield
will do all the best


oh my goodness.
You don't wanna know what state I am in right now!

(: (: (: (: (:

Like Nana, no amount of smiles can tell you how happy/excited I am.

Hee, and I'm excited and yet nervous about tomorrow. Going there having no idea what I will be doing and what it is for. Need to start practising my smiles. All i know I gotta go back to work today tho' it's my day off and collect the KK Hospital jacket my ward sister, Sister K borrowed for me.

I'll write again soon what Sister K told me over the phone last night! Hahaha. She cracks me up all the time, and I like her as a person. She's probably the funniest and most DOWN-TO-EARTH, most personal Ward Sister I have.


To the parents of my dear Bed 9,
I'm sorry it happened. I can only imagine the pain You both are going tru'.
When i recalled how the two of you said "thank you" to us when leaving our ward for the ICU, the more hurt I am. And to think that You were one of the nicest parents we had.
My heart stopped for a moment when I heard the news and I teared on my way home. If only we could turn back time. At 13 years, it's far too early.
I can and will pray that God will give you strength to tide over this.

No comments: