Friday, March 13, 2009

My parents and Janan went off to Maesot, Thailand today and they'd be there for a short trip until wednesday. I worked the p.m. shift today thus I could not see my parents before they left home for the airport, so they sent me smses before they left.

We all know that a mother's love for her children are shown tru' words. Quite literally. (:
Here's a snippet:

4.43pm, MOM : Grl, dr r laundries u ned 2 hang 4me 2more outside wen its not rainin. Just bring d pail outside n hang dm. D towels, pls hang each on d hanger. Got hangers on d windows.

4.44pm, MOM: the exact same message as above

4.46pm, MOM : Make sure dy don't touch d floor. Just use pails. U take care, we'l call u fr maesot. Make sure u take yur key fr dor. Lock gate, lock dor n put stopper on d dor. Sat, u can cok rice and heat up beef 4lunch.

5.05pm, DAD : Sweetheart, u take cre ha. Love u. We wil col u frm bangkok 2nite

5.45pm, MOM : Grl, pls put the curry in the fridge. Also, there are chiko fruit in the fridge, pls eat. Ask your bro to eat too, it is very good. Take care, pls put your ph on alarm in the morning. See you both on wed. Love you.

:D There! I kept smiling after reading all five smses and showed them to Lilian and Jessette at work, and they were laughing as they read them all, with Jessette saying, "it's like that. Mom's are like that". Hee, She's a young mom too (:

And sidetracking: MY MOM'S SHORT FORMS IN HER SMSES ARE SIMPLY HORRID RIGHT?! There really were times when i read her smses and had to take a long time to discern what she was trying to tell me. Hahaha. My mom's so cute la. :D

No comments: