Friday, August 3, 2007

don't have anything significant to post about now. but well, this are just some random things.

to the girls who makes me laugh till my insides hurts (you know yourselves) =) :
My stomach was happy.
I was happy.
To think it was only 13 bucks at that.
Man, i had a great time yesterday.
Thanks girls.

Janan still can't speak properly though his already 3.. . his a smart kid, but probably just slow in learning to speak languages..guess it's cos' in my household we speak only english and when he goes over my aunt's place everyday, its tamil for him.
This is how he sings the common rhymes. Asked him once, what song he wants to sing, and he replied "DAAM BRIDGE", i replied with "what song is that?", he sang the song for me ..
"DAA-AMM BRIDGE IS FALLING DAM
FALLING DAM
FALLING DAM

DAA-AMM BRIDGE IS FALLING DAM
MY FAAIIIRR LADY"

"THIS IS THE WAY I BRUSH A TIP
BRUSH A TIP
BRUSH A TIP
THIS IS THE WAY I BRUSH A TIP
EARLY IN THE MOOOOORRRRNNINNNGGG"
(he sings it this way even if i brush his teeth at night)

cute?

No comments: