Friday, September 28, 2007

To my dear friends who are fasting this month, this post is not meant to spite you all, (sorry, forgive me k?). Just that felt like i should blog this out so people can see how silly my brother can get (well, having a big sis like me, its not hard to know why too). Sometimes i do not know what goes on in his head.

me: (knocks the door, holding my plate of unfinished chicken rice)
Raj: (opens the door)
me: (walks in) "Help me finish this"
Raj: (taking the plate) "What's that?"
me: "Chicken rice, i can't finish, help me eat"
Raj: (passes the plate back) "Don't want, don't like this kind of chicken"
me: "i know, i don't like it too. Aiya, just eat laa! I don't want to waste food"
Raj: (leaving the room) "Then you eat la, i don't want."
me: "i'm full! RAAAJJJ, don't waste fooooodd!"
Raj: (shouting back) YOU'RE the one wasting food!"

FIVE minutes later.

me: (bathroom, showering)
Raj: (outside, talking to mum on the phone, pauses and asks) "Akka, you ate lunch ready?"
me: "That's a silly question isn't it?"
Raj: "Oh ya" (and goes back talking to mum)

No comments: