Monday, January 21, 2008

sheela's wishes, the achievable and those that can and will only stay in her dreams.

-watch Johnny Depp's new movie "Sweeney Todd"

(definitely, definitely achievable)

-learn to play the guitar

(achievable once i've found the time and bugged daddy enough to teach me)

-invest in a drum set

(in a couple of years' time that is, for me and my brothers)

-to continue my organ lessons

(achievable, when i find the time to, tho' i no longer desire playing it as much as the guitar now)

-see real snow

(kinda achievable i think, no, i hope)

-own a Vespa

(only in my dreams that is, im not allowed to get a license)

-own a baby blue beetle

(the ultimate of dreams, alright then, at least to ride in one)

The jazzed version of "Amazing Grace"!
Fell in love with the way the piano's played and the strength in her voice.
Beautifully sung by a Japanese. Her pronunciation's pretty good isn't it?

No comments: