Sunday, April 6, 2008

Before continuing my posts on the Philippines trip, i shall do Nisa's little stuff.
7 random facts about me:
(1) Been consistently writing in journals since the age of 16
(2) I'm into my 18th journal now
(3) I keep all the letters given to me, cards and love letters i've recieved all in an old but nice mooncake box
(4) I used to draw alot, mainly designing clothes
(5) Can rattle on and on like a train
(6) Always wanted to be a kindergarten school teacher
(7) I had my first "boyfriend" in Kindergarten. He gave me chocolates and we'd walk together.
7 things that scares me:
(1) Lizards
(2) Frogs
(3) Flying cockroaches
(4) Losing the people whom i love, too (:
(5) Falling in public
(6) Loneliness (Sheela needs to talk)
(7) Watching scary shows, ALONE at home (Sheela is a scaredy-cat)
7 random music at the moment:
(1) Bubbly
(2) When will I see your face again
(3) Apologize
(4) Clocks
(5) Do you know (Ping pong song)
(6) Face down
(7) Croatian Rhapsody
7 things i say the most:
(1) "Anyone seen the LIFE section?!"
(2) "Anyone seen my handphone?!/ Where is my handphone?!"
(3) "Hahahahaha"
(4) "JAANNNNAAAAAANNNNNN!!!"
(5) "RAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJ!!!"
(6) "MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!"
(7) "DAAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY!!!!"
7 people to do this:
(1) Nana
(2) Honey
(3) Dot
(4) Manda
(5) Jee Jee
(6) Ifah
(7) Jina

No comments: