Thursday, April 17, 2008

Was reading Lydia's blog earlier.. and gosh, i miss my old friend so much! :( The friendly pool fights, girly-giggles, walking arm in arm, the lame moments, she naming someone i know "peanut" on the spur of it. The name stuck after that. I remember the very day she thought she needed a 2nd name. (: Haha. And *ta-da* Lydia Vyona Lam was born!
Lydz, if your reading this, i miss you so so so much.

So was reading her blog, and there was this post where she was talking about/to her students. I knew teaching was tough, but the reality of how it affects the teachers never really quite occur to me. To think i wanted to be a teacher too.
Truth is. There will always be difficult moments in whatever we do.
Truth is. Even if it's doing something that you love.
Truth is. You will get tired.
I know, why am I typing such a depressing post?
What a way to look forward to working life.

Daddy loves what he's doing, but i see him tired, i see the pain.
The reason why i want KKH, is because i want to be a paediatric nurse. Not for it's sake, but 'cause i wanna be around children. It's not gonna be easy i know.
I'm very sure there will be tears.
Maybe there will be days i feel like giving up.



Life is not always a bed of roses (without thorns).
There are downs as well as ups.
That's the whole package. I need to accept that.

"Some people grumble that roses have thorns but I am thankful that thorns have roses"

Tho' im pretty sure that i will be complaining about work to Nana, Siti, Cheryl, Jee....
I'm also pretty sure there will be moments where I'm happy to be where I am, working there.
I am looking forward to being a paediatric nurse. (:

No comments: