Saturday, October 11, 2008

the b-day week. (:

And so, i have reached 20. The age where i'm no longer a teen, neither am I exactly an adult.
That sandwiched-stuck-inbetween year.
Still feel the same, no less different, in terms of age and what comes along with it.
Basking in all the love the dearest family and the lovely friends showered me with.


Dinner @ Jack's and Place with the family for both mine and raj's bdays 29092008(:















It's been so long since we last went to Jack's as a family. (:
It may have been simple fare, but i really wouldn't be what I am without these most important people.


Dessert @ Udders with Dot 03102008 (:








the waffles and ice cream is HEAVENLY.
haha, Dot and I sure can talk alot, we sat there talking NON-STOP for 3hours or so? :D

Dinner & Cake @ Pizza Hut with the dearest gang 04102008(:

Thank you for spending the actual day with me, for making me laugh so much ("Pastor ah, no need ribena. come let me make the drinkkkk")

Nevermind that their service was horrid. That the wait was long, and that the b-day cake surprise was totally ruined by the waitress. I really didn't care about all that.
My b-day celebration was still great because of you (:
Arghh!!! Should have taken a group shot.
Since there's no photo, i'll type all your names down.
Thank you Pearlyn, Dot, Honey, Sammie, Chris, Ray, Shaun, J.K., Joel, Arun, Sam, Martin and Alvin. :D


And..the most recent

SURPRISE dinner @ fish and co with HWbC (: 09102008 (:

Planning it for quite some time eh?
huh?
just dinner between me and the bestfriend huhh?
the bestfriend's friend who recommended to her the glasssshouse huhhh?

did you guys purposely choose fish and co. knowing what they make b-day babies do? HAHA. and Dot got sabo-ed in the end too! :D hahahahaha! YAYYY!!

HAHA, i love you.

Thank you for making me SMILE the WHOLE night.


Even when i was reaching my door, placing the balloons nicely tied to my chair.. i was still smiling.
And in all the photos, my smile is as wide as the universe la!
I look like i'm gonna burst out in laughter due to over-happiness in every shot!!!









It has been indeed an
eventful two weeks (:
Thank you for the bday presents too (:

No comments: