Friday, October 24, 2008

dinner and night was with hwc yesterday (:

tho' of course not the whole night: if not the eldest and only male would have to be answerable to all the fathers. especially to a certain someone's daddy :p
Finally, we were complete for Lydz came along yesterday.
Ooooo, i simply love hearing Lydia's girly squeels and how she sounds when she gets high.

Everyone, come meet my pink hippotamus "Wydia" given by sweet Lydia for my birthday. Wydia's 2nd name would be "Gerbra" named after Lydia's famous and unforgettable mispronunciation.
Do you still remember cream-coloured Muffin lyd? That was another toy dog you gave me FIVE years back - it's almost the same type of toy, just smaller in size and without the LARGE sad eyes Wydia has.

Say hello to the world Wydia Gerbra!


I always end up having sorethroat when i'm out with them

and my throat is still sore today!

****
Day off was the day before yesterday so i went for a date with bessie frenda. GOT MY NIKE SHOES! (: "not the one i wanted... but it's still nice". Bessie's ears almost became sore that day 'cos i kept repeating that line. Then we went to Udders, then to shop for my deepavalli dress @ Hula and Co. - the dress i bought does look like the dress hwc got me too. haha. not that adventurous in buying dresses la. For now, i'll stick to the ones i know will look fine on me. For now ah. Then we got some other stuff while walking around marina sq. and finally feasted @ seoul garden.
Plain greedy la.
Even tho' we had ultra filling waffles with 2 scoops of ice cream for "lunch" we still wanted to eat @ seoul garden.
Gonna do night shift today and tomorrow. The ward has been getting awfully busy. I hope tonight won't be so hectic.




No comments: