Saturday, January 31, 2009

For my beloved "doctor" and i. (i'm hoping that you, my doctor will realize that i'm referring to you, don't wanna make it very obvious that's why) :


Elizabeth Elliot wrote this in her journal and felt this when she was around our age too, and in her book Passion and Purity she goes: ' My heart was saying, "Lord, take away this longing, or give me that for which I long." The Lord was answering, "I must teach you to long for something better." '

I feel exactly this way.
I also feel hurt, confused, angered and foolish.
But you know my dearest doctor, i'm thankful that I'm going through this period with you and with the bestfriend.
Need to get all my thoughts right. All my emotions right. Need to clear this cloud of confusion clogging up in my head.

I love you both so much. Thank you for hearing me out. *hugs*

No comments: