Monday, May 21, 2007

I cast all my cares upon You
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet
And anytime I don't know
What to do
I just cast all my cares upon You.


Am at school now, doing my preparation for my presentation later on.. and this song keeps ringing in my head. It was my favourite song when i was younger, 4-6 years old. Remembered that time, in philippines when i went to my cousin's house for a stay over, we were playing with the neighbours when they decided that each of us should stand on the table outside and sing a song. And i chose to sing this song. Of course i was more like singing it to myself, in a soft whisper.. was too shy to sing out loud.

But right now, i guess this song is reminding me to really cast all my cares upon Him.
Was talking to dad when he was driving me to school earlier, listening to his worries, his burdens. With all that is happening around now.. and on top of all that, my school work.. i feel lost, not like myself..but all the more why i should lay all my burdens down. I don't know what is happening.. I may still be clueless on what to do, but it is in moments like this that i draw my strength from the Lord, moments like this when i no longer rely on my own self but instead drawing and seeking my comfort from and in Him. In moments like this when i need to stop, to be still and know that He is God.
I just need to cast all this cares upon Jesus.


And anytime I don't know what to do, I just cast all my cares upon You.

No comments: