Monday, May 7, 2007

rants.

becoming sick.. starting to sneeze. maybe i'm just tired, each time i overwork myself i get this.
Its amazing that i still can blog right now, just needed a short break. I've got clinical lab practical tomorrow and theory the next day. Dreading school now, not because of the friends, but due to the LOADS of work. Projects. Tests. Presentations. Week after week. AND NAPHA TEST. This body of mine has not exercised for the past one and a half year.

They looovvveee torturing us.

Can't wait for my trip to philippines. *Ahhh.. two whole weeks away from singapore* Not long, but i'm satisfied. Away from the stress. Been flying overseas quite abit recently, and each time i'm coming back in the plane.. i always feel this weight coming down on me. I start thinking about school, about assignments. Nana shares the same view too. We felt a lil' depressed during the flight back from chiangmai the other time.

They looovvveee torturing us.

No comments: