Sunday, May 27, 2007

those were shots taken during dinner on my date with my best friend =) of course loads of crap were made/said, but here's something i wanna blog about:

I've got crazy ideas on how my future wedding photos will be taken. I know it'll be a good few years later, but who says we can't dream and think now? Girls, since young, have been dreaming of our weddings. I suppose we're wired that way. Been thinking for a long time about taking a shot in the bus stop, great if its the old yellow and orange one: black and white. Shots in good ol' Singapore. Everyday life. In places which holds significant meanings to us. Places we spent time in. There's this idea which Dot gave me, another that i like: On a table in a crowded hawker centre. Crazy yet cool. Hope my future husband would be game enough.

But if my husband has to be game enough, i wonder how about nana's future.
If my wedding photo ideas are crazy, i wonder what nana's ones are.

Was telling her about how i want mine to be, and she agreed that it'd be cool to do something out of the ordinary. Something fun and crazy. Then she mentioned how she want hers to be. It started with her saying "eh, cool if take one sitting on a tree..(looking up a tree as she was saying it)..... like a bird.... how about taking one in a bird outfit.... .BIG BIRD!!!!... WITH a wedding veil!!!!!!!!!!!" Then we moved on to how her husband should pose while she's sitting on the tree. *her face will be inbetween the beaks*.. and she thought of another shot after i told her about me and him taking some in church: like playing the drums. She wants to take one on a white grand piano. Still in the Big Bird costume, with extra accesories, the veil and a pearl necklace, lying on the piano. To nana's future husband, your not spared either. You will be in a cookie monster's costume i think.

So for those who know nana, anticipate for her wedding pictures. =)

No comments: