Wednesday, April 25, 2007

met nana at amk hub after school..she ended class at 3 i ended at 330pm.. knew she wanted to go there to buy donuts, so called her, made her wait for me and met her to have late lunch.
a date between me and my best friend. And of course we crapped alot, i dont know if there will ever be a day without me and her NOT crapping. Trying so hard to imagine ourselves 20-30 years down the road.. we'll be probably sitting down and still crapping.. wonder how our husbands will take it, yea gurl?
And thank you nana for choosing to stubbornly wait for your sugar glazed donuts to be ready. I'm so proud of my "accomplishment".. (can't post exactly what i accomplished,though i want to, because the whole thing was embarrasingly dumb) But im not suffering from any drought no more =)

No comments: