Saturday, April 28, 2007

overwhelmed with studies, with projects, have not settled down yet, still do not have much clue on how to start, where to start.. =( speaking of clues,"dear anonymous, please kindly tell me who who you are, the clues you gave me is still not enough.. =)"
This song has been ringing in my head the past 2 weeks. In a way, it's giving me the comfort that i need.. Tired of relying on my own strength, tired of feeling low.

"Times of refreshing,
Here in Your presence
No greater blessing
Than being with You
My soul is restored
My mind is renewed
There's no greater joy Lord
Than being with You"

(chris,haha,am amazed that you could reach the notes though we were singing it 2 semitones lower,my comfortable range.. haha,but you and alvin still harmonized most of the time)


have you ever had those days when you choose clothes/shoes and you wear it at home you think its okay, but the moment you leave home and on the way to your various destinations, you start feeling silly because of the choices you made? come on, im very sure im not the only soul who experience this kind of days.
It happened twice this week, day after the other..was waiting for the bus on thursday when it dawned upon me that i was a human "zebra-crossing"! Beautifully completed with black and white accesories too. Was too late for school to turn back and change clothes, although even if i still had time, i'd be too lazy to go back home. Well, the comfort i had was that there were other human zebra-crossings around too.
My classes ends at 12pm on fridays, so decided to wear my pointed heels to school so i could go straight to work when lecture ends.Ray asked me this question once when he saw my heels, "why do girls still wear this kind of shoes despite all the pain they get from it?"So yes, dad dropped me at the MRT station and i hadn't walk for long, when the little toe on my right started screaming in pain. It was only then that i thought about the long walk from the station to school and to my class, and i could have wore slippers comfortably and just bring the heels along in my bag. Anyway, i still managed to last the whole day with the heels, Thank God. Of course i resorted to walking around the office & working barefooted.

No comments: