Friday, April 13, 2007

"Purify my heart
Let me be as pure, as precious silver
Purify my heart
let me as pure, as pure gold
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy, set apart for You Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You my Master
Ready to do Your will"

Let me be as pure, as pure gold.
auntie esther gave a testimony in church last sunday, and she mentioned that gold fears no fire. If we are gold, fire will only purify us and make us much better. She was indeed talking about hard times, situations where we can be feeling hurt, tired, lonely, when things don't just go so smoothly in our eyes anymore.. Times when we ask " why Lord?" I've asked this countless of times.
Her word of encouragement was that to let our trials, whatever it may be, make us better & not bitter. Sure it isn't easy.I know it isn't. But God desires that we'll still continue trusting in Him. Something that i always need to remind myself too. For He is faithful. Always was and always will be.
Gotta remember that.

Whatever that is happening now, though it may seem to be way out of our control, is IN His hands.

No comments: