Friday, April 13, 2007

to everything there is a beginning =)

So, i've just started a blog.Stubbornly refused to follow the blog-craze at first (just look at what i'm doing now..), nana, my bestest friend in the world, started her blog in 2004 (i think).Almost all my friends had blogs, but i still refused to create one. yea, laziness was one of the reasons why i did not create one earlier.

But now i see it as a great way to share my thoughts,my heart,my walk with God. To write of His faithfulness to me, His love for me, how He was real in my life. Like what chris said/sang earlier in his blog (yes,i read your blog =p) "I will post of the mercies of the Lord forever, i will post, i will post..."

After reading that, it made me think about starting a blog too.. *yay chris =)*And that's what i want to do with this blog of mine, to post of His mercies. =)

No comments: